Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Nicolette L Ballou
Dr. Nicolette L Ballou, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Nicolette L Ballou has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Nicolette L Ballou has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Nicolette L Ballou has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
This clinic seems very nice they seem to have it tidy and clean. they seperate you from the sicker kids. Tp get an appointment when your child is sick is impossible. I have multiple kids and I couldn't bring them all in I had to come three times. The dr is never on time you have to wait two hours because she was running late. Then to have waited so long and to see the dr for five minutes is ridiculous. Parking is expenaive. They do not validate. The receptionist is horrible she is so rude. No manners at all. She always acts like she is too busy to answer a question. If you pass her station she yells at the kids. Rude rude rude. The nurse I love is Mary. She is kind, friendly and just amazing. I always ask to speak to her she is very helpful. She cares for patients concerns.
I have been to this office a few times this past month. The staff is rude & behave like they are doing you some kind of personal favor even talking to you. Had to wait more than 45 mins to an hour each time. Only valet paking. Then Dr Ballou is a condescending witch who has no business calling herself a dr! Do not subject yourself or your children to this woman &her equally evil team! Changed drs already eewww!
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Nicolette L Ballou accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNicolette Lee Ballou Md, 8920 Wilshire Blvd Ste 604, Beverly Hills, CA
Dr. Nicolette L Ballou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.