Dr. Nicolette C Fontaine Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Nicolette C Fontaine?

She is an awful doctor with no regard for the patient's well being. She wrote me a fake prescription after telling me my medication could be subscribed. She was a full hour late and when she finally arrived her first words were, "I don't know why you are here to see me." ...maybe because you're my doctor? She insisted that a scribe sit in on our appointment, makes me think that she has been in trouble before. I will never recommend her as a doctor nor will i be returning. I have decided to file a formal complaint because her lack of professionalism and rude demeanor was insulting and intolerable.

Dr Nicolette Fontaine

Dr Fontaine lacks professionalism, empathy and caring. She does not follow and is more interested in moving on to the next patient than attending to the reason for your visit.