Dr. Nicolette A Picerno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicolette A Picerno?

Great Doc

After Kaiser butchered me Dr P was able to fix my sinuses. They did such a bad job it took two surgeries to clean up the mess. I would recommend her to everyone. It's been almost 10 years and I sleep great and can breathe.

Dr. Picerno saved my life. No exaggeration.Thank you Dr. Picerno

Will not revisit

I have a family of doctors and nurses, for a frame of reference. I had an appointment with Dr Picerno. She didn't attempt to take the time to listen to my symptoms, even though the office was completely empty of other patients. Wanted to treat me for things that are outside her field of expertise. Doesn't give explanations nor choices in finding out more about your health if your case is not simple. Terrible "bedside manner". Overall, appointment was disappointing, confusing, rushed, and insulting. Perhaps was bad day for her, but would not recommend her.

kind,caring,knowlegable

Dr.Picerno is a kind,caring doctor who will spend time and listen to you and will treat you with respect and concern.She was very gentle with her treatment in the office and I had a great outcome.I think her years of experience give you confidence in her diagnoses and treatmentand I highly recommend her.

Dr. Nicolette A Picerno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lone Tree, CO.