Dr. Nicolisa D Massie Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Nicolisa D Massie?

VERY GOOD DOCTR

She was very good

Horrible Experience

First was Ms. Personality at the receptionist desk that took 30 minutes while I stood & waited for her to get my info in the system. After an hour wait I saw the Dr. who basically told me to stop drinking sodas & drink more water. I am 24 years old & have blood in my urine. She wants to do a scope & brushes it off with uncomfortable, but not so bad. I am a nursing student, so I go back to research and talk to people who have had this done. ALL have said it was awful, painful, after effects etc. NOT EVER GOING BACK HERE..

The entire staff is probably the most pleasant that I have ever dealt with. I have had 20+ doctors appt in the past five months and they are by far the best to deal with. I was called back right at my appt time and they young lady scheduling appts was very willing to work with me and check several dates. As for as Dr. Massie, she was great to not jump on doing unnecessary test. As far as placing the pace make like device to help with my bladder, she wanted to try all other avenues before taking such a major step. Very efficent and friendly staff!