Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicolo Leone has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Nicolo Leone has the following 8 expertise
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Postoperative Complications
Dr. Nicolo Leone has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Interesting seeing these two reviews as I have 2 friends who were also "treated" by this guy and they both had similar very unprofessional experiences. He was very rude and so so arrogant. He would not even listen to their story, he automatically assumed he had the correct diagnosis and a week later one of my friends was admitted to a hospital down town and the other was admitted 2 weeks later. Both were misdiagnosed by this guy and if they would have been accurately diagnosed, or maybe if he would have tried to listen, those hospital admissions could have possibly been avoided. All I can say is stay away at all costs and for the 2 reviews above, file that complaint or nothing will ever change.
This guy was one of the worst doctors Ive ever seen in my life. I had to go to the ER one day and was unlucky enough to have this guy as my doctor. He was very condescending and acted like I was wasting his time. He was very short with his answers and had an overall nasty attitude. He never even so much as listend to my lungs and diagnosed me as having a virus which turned out to not be the case. This man clearly doesn't know what he's doing and I would never recomend him to anyone who values their health.
26 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Nicolo Leone accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford Cottage Hospital, 159 Kercheval Ave, Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
Dr. Nicolo Leone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.