Dr. Nicos Nicolaou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicos Nicolaou?

Saved My Life

He worked with me for a month and I was in remission from Hodgkins Disease in 2003. I have missed him very much since he left Fox Chase and just don't feel the same w/out his care. He is a "real" person. He treats you with care, compassion and Listens to you and does not brush off anything you say or treats you like you know nothing about medicine. He is very down to earth and on top of the times. He is a rare gem and a gift to the profession of Radiation Oncology. I had things wrong with me that weren't cancer related at follow up treatments and he didn't just send me away, he took the time to get me the help I needed right away and right at that time. He is truly a Hero In My Book and I am eternally grateful. If you want a Dr who is honest, highly intelligent and up on the current medicines available and treats you like an equal, than this is your man. He will do everything in his power to help you into remission. I love him. I truly do. He is a gift from above.

I can't say enough about Dr. Nic. He makes you feel like you are his only patient, he takes as much time with you as you need. He explains your diagnosis in a way that you leave his office feeling like an expert. What a wonderful Doctor.

Prostate Cancer

Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types and which doctors treat it.

Dr. Nicos Nicolaou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bala Cynwyd, PA.