- Friendly Staff
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Wait Time
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Nida Bonuel?
The finest !
Posted on August 10th, 2017
I'm not a physician, however, I've spent my adult life with doctors in Calif (mostly golfing & social) Nida is without exception, one of the finest & caring Doc's that I've ever had the pleasure of being around. She also happened to be my primary care doctor in Las Vegas for over 10 years ! Do I miss her care & knowledge ? WITHOUT A DOUBT !!! VINCE WEISSINGER LAS VEGAS
Posted on February 16th, 2017
I was a patient of Dr. Nida Bonwell in Henderson, Nevada for 10 years before she moved to Oregon and she was a very and highly efficient doctor. She takes time to see her patients and is very caring. We all miss her here I Henderson .
Posted on February 11th, 2015
We Humana HMO and this staff and Dr. Bonuel give amazing overall care to my parents.. Dr. and her staff really really care- that is refreshing.
Posted on September 6th, 2013
Dr. Nida Bonuel has a terrible attitude, acts as though she does not want to be there. Borders on rude, and inattentive to patients. Nasty disposition, and not helpful at all with patient issues. But she is quick to order up a bunch of test, so that she can get paid.
A complete joke!
Posted on April 15th, 2010
1. Two month waits for appointments2. 45-1 hr waits after Appointment time.3. Rude and very unprofessional, and she doesn't spend more than two minutes with you.4. Talks down to you and implies you do not know whats wrong with your own body.5. Never follows up on any appointments.6. "Any medication you may need is always available to buy over the counter..." (true quote, she doesn't write prescriptions for anything, not even antibiotics for a sinus infection)
Posted on May 25th, 2009
I like this Doctor and feel comfortable with her.
Posted on October 30th, 2017
Posted on November 20th, 2015
Posted on May 13th, 2014
Dr. Nida Bonuel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides