Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nidal B Radwan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nidal B Radwan has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Nidal B Radwan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
I visited Dr Radwan's office looking for some bloodwork for insurance purposes. After multiple visits (because the nurse in the office was unable to find my blood...???) I've had to call several times to follow up on my bloodwork. this most recent call I was on hold for at least 20 minutes, had someone pick up the phone and interrupt me to exclaim "she done sent that in already!" avoid these hack "professionals" at all costs. your health is too valuable.
DR Radwan es atento,profesional y cuidadoso siempre esta pendiente de la salud de todos sus pacientes, es una persona con un corazon enorme, que me ayuda sin importar si hay pago oh no, ha sido una experiencia enorme, se le recomiendo ha cualquier persona de habla hispana porque tambien habla espaÃ±ol, adoro a mi Doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Radwan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Nidal B Radwan accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNidal B Radwan Md, 18100 NE 19th Ave Ste 102, North Miami Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nidal B Radwan in this video.
Dr. Nidal B Radwan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Miami Beach, FL.