Dr. Nidal B Radwan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nidal B Radwan?

most unprofessional medical office I've ever seen

I visited Dr Radwan's office looking for some bloodwork for insurance purposes. After multiple visits (because the nurse in the office was unable to find my blood...???) I've had to call several times to follow up on my bloodwork. this most recent call I was on hold for at least 20 minutes, had someone pick up the phone and interrupt me to exclaim "she done sent that in already!" avoid these hack "professionals" at all costs. your health is too valuable.

paciente

DR Radwan es atento,profesional y cuidadoso siempre esta pendiente de la salud de todos sus pacientes, es una persona con un corazon enorme, que me ayuda sin importar si hay pago oh no, ha sido una experiencia enorme, se le recomiendo ha cualquier persona de habla hispana porque tambien habla español, adoro a mi Doctor.

Dr. Nidal B Radwan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Miami Beach, FL.