Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nidhi Jain
Dr. Nidhi Jain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with other offices in Little Rock, AR and Little Rock, AR (and 2 other locations). She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jain is affiliated with St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth, Saint Vincent Doctors Hospital and St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Nidhi Jain has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I was having SO many symptoms, that me, as a lay person, knew could be thyroid, or endocrine related...and I am not a DR who has studied fully the endocrine system. However, I DO know my body and have had these before. But it seems all that wants to be looked at is "your levels". They say "you are in range", but never take time to consider all the symptoms you-personally are having. They forget I am not a number but a person. Endocrinolgist should be looking at all hormone-producing glands when severe symptoms come up. I was not heard, and not listened to, but just blown off. It is soo frustrating.
Dr. Jain is an excellent physician. I love the fact that she actually sits down and talks "with" her patients; instead of "to" her patients. While she is excellent at what she does, her nurses (there have been 2 since I've been seeing her) have been horrible. They do not return calls and I don't believe they are giving Dr. Jain her messages to return calls from her patients. If Dr. Jain was not as good as she is, I would've probably changed doctors, simply because of her nurses.
Dr. Jain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Saint Vincent Doctors Hospital
St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
St Vincent Medical Center North
19 Years Experience
Kakatiya Medical College
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Nidhi Jain accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nidhi Jain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.