Dr. Nidhi Jhaver Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Nidhi Jhaver?

Best ever

Posted on June 11th, 2017

My mother was admitted at Kindred long term acute care with lot of complications. Dr. Jhaver was extremely compassionate, explained everything to us, always available, counseled us about my mother's treatment. Most of the doctors had given up on my mother. Dr. Jhaver did not. My mother is alive because of her. Thank you doctor.

Posted on July 8th, 2010

She is the best doctor, I could have asked for. She attended and listened to me very patiently. My diagnosis was very complicated and could not be made by other doctors. But she was able to make it correctly and I must say saved my life. Thanks Doc.

She is the best.