Dr. Nihar Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nihar Patel?

Dr. Nihar Patel review

Posted on February 9th, 2015

I was hospitalized for 3 weeks including ICU stay and life support. I was transferred to another hospital where Dr. Patel works and he was consulted on my care. I was throughly impressed on his attention to detail. He noticed I was having side effects of a couple meds and changed them to something else. I started feeling better coming off those meds and once I left a couple weeks ago, I feel the best now than I have in 20years. Thank you Dr. Patel. Highly recommended.

patient

Posted on October 5th, 2013

Dr. Patel was by far the best doc I have ever encountered. His bedside manner, ability to explain complex issues in layman's terms and medical skills are the best I have experienced. I have been hospitalized many times due to all my medical conditions and would highly recommend Dr. Patel for his above and beyond care.

Patient

Posted on October 8th, 2010

Posted on July 21st, 2009

-Very professional demeanor and bedside manner. -He's not my general gp,and I was nervous to see someone besides my regular doc, but Dr. Patel had a very courteous and understanding nature about him.

Posted on January 20th, 2017