Dr. Nihil Theodore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nihil Theodore?

Most compassionate doctor ever.

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Dr. Theodore is just really the most wonderful doctor that we have ever seen. The hospital can be a scary place and this is just where Dr. Theodore shines. He goes out of his way to help you understand what is going on and explain options. He will press for the best treatment and seems to be loved by the staff from the other doctors and nurses down to the housekeeping staff.

Loyal Patient

Posted on July 30th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Theodore for about 6 years. He is very good and picked up things about me that other doctors simply overlooked. He honestly cares about this patients and lets you ask questions without running to the door. I highly recommend him.

Posted on October 8th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Theodore's for about 5 years since he joined Manassas Medicine. He has always been extremely professional and carring. I am retired and suffer a multitude of problems with my health, most recently Pancreatitis durring which he kept tabs on me in the hospital and durring my home care and follow up. I am 70 years old and he is the best Doctor I have ever had.

Best doctor I've ever been to....

Posted on April 14th, 2009

I have had a long relationship with Dr. Theodore and know him to be the most compassionate and empathetic doctor I have ever met. His knowledge is outstanding and he can think "outside of the box" to help solve medical problems. He takes care of our kids and they absolutely love him, too. My son wants to be a doctor, "just like Dr. Theodore." He utilizes specialists very effectively and does not just send everything away--just when it is really needed. I think he has a great repoire with the other doctors in the community and other doctors that I have seen all hold him in high regard, too, and trust his judgement.

Really like this doctor

Posted on September 14th, 2008

I've been a patient of Dr. Theodore's for a couple of years and I highly recommend him. He is knowledgeable, kind, and has a very calm manner. He's good with kids too, so he's a great family doctor.

Posted on March 27th, 2017