Dr. Nihra Hulbert Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nihra Hulbert?

Not very caring

Posted on May 20th, 2015

Appointments take two weeks to make. They would not budge on anything sooner even though I was concerned for my son's timely vaccines and a possible ear infection. Finally go in for an appointment and it's an hour and 15 min wait. A medical assistant sees him takes my son's height and wait, and asks why we were there for visit. Then it's another 45 min wait in a different waiting room to see the doctor! Plus an extra 20 min when they finally assign a room. Doctor finally sees him and is there for like 5 min. Confirms the ear infection and that's it. My son gets one shot and misses one because they didn't have it in inventory. They could care less about a missing shot. Then they send us to their lab corp on site and the technician was rushing, rude, and incredibly impatient with my 1 1/2 year old. I do not recommend this office or doctor. They did not schedule a follow up appt for his ear. I called concerned because he was still scratching his ear. They did not care and told me to try to walk in. I did try and they had one patient there at 7:40am and still turned my son and I away. Just utterly careless. Needless to say I'm in the process of switching pediatricians for my son through our insurance company.

Posted on June 29th, 2014