Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nijuanna P Irby-Johnson
Dr. Nijuanna P Irby-Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livonia, MI. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Irby-Johnson is affiliated with University Of Michigan Health System, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and Hutzel Womens Hospital. Dr. Irby-Johnson has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nijuanna P Irby-Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 16
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Irby-Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Nijuanna P Irby-Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Mary Mercy Medical Group, 14600 Farmington Rd Ste 105, Livonia, MI
Dr. Nijuanna P Irby-Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.