More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nik F Nik Abdul Rashid has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Nik F Nik Abdul Rashid has the following 3 expertise
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Nik Abdul Rashid is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Nik F Nik Abdul Rashid accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Specialty Center Of Nevada, 3121 S Maryland Pkwy Ste 300, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Nik F Nik Abdul Rashid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.