Dr. Nikesh M Batra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nikesh M Batra?

Great doctor

Speaks to me in great detail about my pain...gives injections as necessary. Refers me if it's a neuro problem they don't handle. Friendly office staff. Prompt and efficient.

Seen as patient for chronic pain symptoms. Dr Batra is very friendly and personable. I have seen other pain specialists and he seems very knowledgeable and experienced compared to my previous experience. I would highly recommend Dr Nikesh Batra.

Great pain doctor

Friendly and upbeat. Very knowledgable.

about this doctor

I seen this doctor total of 4 times and had to go through heck in order for him to even talk to me. This guy doesn't look at me would not listen to me I had a mound of paperwork in what kind of shape I was in he still would not take my work he is a waste of time and money please do not attempt to see this idiot he made me worse with injections and would not even care his office stay lost numerous paperwork a day our very rude look elsewhere he will care about pain and tell u to ice it it's way to late for that it's. He acts like it's a dang emergency room and rushes out not even a goodbye or hand shack