Dr. Nikhil Joshi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nikhil Joshi?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Dr. Joshi is very smart and goes out of his way to do everything he can for you to get you to feeling better. He does a very thorough exam and follow up. His bedside manner is great.

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN

Posted on December 28th, 2016

Dr. Joshi diagnosed me with a problem my primary care missed. It turned out to be very serious. I had to wind up getting a pacemaker put in. He has an excellent bedside manner.

Excellent Physician

Posted on June 11th, 2016

My primary doctor sent me to Dr. Joshi and I am very grateful. He did several tests on me and on one on my heart rate went to 35 and there was a 4 and 1/2 second pause. He looked at my medicine and had me immediately come off my beta blocker because he said that can slow the heart rate down. That took care of that situation and I stopped passing out. Since I am only 44 I don't think any other doctor would have done so much for me. Dr. Joshi is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever come across. He explains things very well and he makes you feel comfortable to ask him any questions you have.

Retired

Posted on February 11th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Joshi for over ten years and fill he is a excellent doctor, very caring, and dedicated. He saved my life with his quick dianosis. He has a way that convienced me to lose over 100 lbs without preaching at me. He explains his findings very well , has a great bed side manner, and a sence of humor. He is down to earth. In a nut shell he is great. Now do I get a discount next time I come in. LOL

Great Doctor

Posted on October 24th, 2015

Dr. Joshi was very thorough with me. He found a problem of mine that I have had for years that no one else was able to find. He has a extremely good beside manner. He doesn't mind explaining anything to you and he makes you very comfortable to ask any questions you have. I am very glad my primary care doctor sent me to him.

Excellent Physician

Posted on June 5th, 2015

Dr. Joshi is a very, caring doctor and talks to you in terms you can understand. His beside manner is great and he never rushes you.

Do not waste your time, or cause yourself the stress.

Posted on April 28th, 2015

This was a very unprofessional office. The nurse was very unorganized, rude, and basically incompetent. The doctor wanted a test ordered STAT for me, and she put my chart on her desk for over a week, and when I came back in, she told me she got busy and forgot to order it. Also messed up my lab work and it did not get done. I am trying to get my medical records sent to the primary care doctor that referred me and its been over a month and none sent. Even my referring doctor is getting frustrated. Find another heart specialist.........this one will cause you nothing but stress.

Great doc

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Great doc. Would recommend highly.

Awesome doc

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Excellent caring doctor! Took great care of me and then I took my mother in to see him too!

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Definately recommend this caring doctor!

good dr. horrible staff!

Posted on October 12th, 2014

I have only been to Dr. Joshi once, only because he was taking my regular cardiologist's calls. I believe Joshi is a good doctor...felt comfortable and confident In his care. However, his office staff was very uncaring and rude. After a whole day waiting on CT results, I called and my call was switched to an answering machine which never called back. One of the office "alligators" was rude when my wife tried to tell her the importance of calling us with report results. Doctor: Your staff needs to be replaced! They are hurting your reputation!

Posted on July 13th, 2017