Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nikhil K Gupta MD
Dr. Nikhil K Gupta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Nikhil K Gupta has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Nikhil K Gupta has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
Showing 1 of 1
Rutgers Cancer Institute
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nikhil K Gupta - Posted on September 11th, 2018
Dr. Nikhil K Gupta Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nikhil K Gupta's office for more information.
1 Robert Wood Johnson Pl New Brunswick, NJ : (732) 828-3000
Locations & DirectionsROBERT WOOD JOHNSON UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, 1 Robert Wood Johnson Pl, New Brunswick, NJ
Dr. Nikhil K Gupta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.