- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Nikhilesh N Agarwal has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Nikhilesh N Agarwal has the following 6 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Wounds and Injuries
Showing 1 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nikhilesh N Agarwal - Posted on May 28th, 2015
Dr. Nik is sometimes hard to understand but was very kind, he explained everything very well. His staff was all very nice. His nurse, Mandy took me to the exam room, she was very sweet, answered any questions I had and reviewed my problems with me. She seemed very interested and caring. I would definitely be returning!
R Adams Cowley Shock
Dr. Nikhilesh N Agarwal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Nikhilesh N Agarwal
In York since 1981; now this home away from home in New Delhi, India where I finished medical school before coming to US.Did all my surgical training in excellent teaching community hospitals. Trauma/critical training at Baltimore Shock-Trauma. Special training in Ultrsound and vein procedures. Boeards/
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nikhilesh N Agarwal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near York, PA.