Dr. Nikki L Adams Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nikki L Adams?

Adam

I had a strange experience with this Dr. I am left with the feeling that she is not interested in patient care

Several great years; went above and beyond

I saw Nikki for a few years prior to my move in 2016. There were many positives in our several-years-long relationship, which I will address, but what I will never forget was that she volunteered to come to my father's funeral. She went out of her way and beyond the required duties of a psychiatric provider and supported me at a time of immense sadness, and I'll always appreciate that. Here are some things that may be more relevant for your service with her. I've purposely included both negatives and positives in order to give a fair explanation. - She will be very upfront and direct with what is expected of you and will quickly set very clear boundaries. If you do not appreciate clear boundaries and expectations then you may have a hard time. - Nikki was willing to try a variety of medications until we found the correct one. She never acted like she knew what I needed better than I did. She always heard me out and treated me like an equal. - Her schedule is not exceptionally flexible due to her seeing many clients. If you often reschedule or flake on appointments then you will have a hard time. Skipping appointments will cost you money. - She has extensive knowledge of medical science and may often explain things to you in a thorough and information-laden way. She is a very intelligent person and I think that is evident through her mannerisms while giving explanations. - She will try to come up with new ideas and will not just accept if things are not working. She will treat you as an equal member in the brainstorming process. - If you're just trying to get benzos or a controlled substance like that, then you're going to have a hard time.

Horrible

Crazier than her patients. I spent a half hour on the phone providing personal info. Made an appointment for two weeks later. She called me the day before the appointment requesting the same info again that I provided the first time. When I questioned it she told me that she misplaced my paperwork. She then told me she "did not think it would work out with us" told me to cancel and hung up on me. I sat there in shock.

Dr. Nikki L Adams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, VA.