Dr. Nikki A Donaldson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nikki A Donaldson?

Love Dr. Donaldson she is thorough and listens

Dr Donaldson was my doctor before I moved out of state. When I moved back, I searched her out so I could return to her for my medical needs.

Wonderful Dr. Donaldson

I have recently left the Fresno area and I am having trouble finding a Dr. anywhere near as good as Dr. Donaldson. She is very professional, patient and understanding. She always spends ample time with me and has a wonderful bedside manner. I may just have to commute for 2 hours if I can't find a new doctor.

Personable & professional

Very personable doctor. Doesn't seem in a hurry to get through; takes her time to listen. Was truthful and honest with my options of treatment

AWESOME DR. OFC

BOTH DR. DONALDSON, NIKKI AND NPA MILLIE IS AWESOME AND I LOVE THEM BOTH. THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND YOU PERSONALLY DON'T WANT ANY OTHER DR. OR NURSE PRAT. THAN THOSE TW O

Poor follow-up re: test results, mix-ups re: prescriptions, always late and rushed, poor service all around!

felt like a number every time I was there

the staff is always grouchy. Dr. Donaldson has one priority herself. Getting pain meds or antidepressants aren't a problem with this Dr. Getting an actual xray or diagnoisas is a huge problem with this dr. She will ping pong you around town, then when you call to follow up on yourself, she suggest you should have called sooner.. well you would think if a dr received 8 messages from a patient that would call for an appointment and/or call from the DR.

Dr.Donaldson has made such a difference in the quality of my well being !I suffer from g.a.d. and have panic attacks.Before Dr. Donaldson I thoughtmy life as I knew it was over.after years of suffering attacks and doctors frustrations,I found Dr.Donaldson.She diagnose and did what fiveother doctors failed to do.She and her staff have been there to support me.I don't even want to think of her not being my doctor,she gave my peace of mind back.

Dr. Nikki A Donaldson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.