Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nikki L Roberts has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Nikki L Roberts has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Nikki L Roberts has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nikki L Roberts is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I personally appreciate a professionalism. Doctor's who have a good relationship with there patients. Dr Nikki Roberts Md. is patience with her patients. She takes time out to fully explain your medical diagnosis or treatment the waiting time was easy and not long. There was problem with the equipment that held up my care but it was not the doctors fault. However, I would certainly recommend her hands down for medial care. She is the best I have ever encountered. I'm confident she has the skills and know as a healthcare provider.
Dr. Roberts is really good: doesn't appear rushed when you come in, takes her time, explains the medical term she's speaking about in laymans terms, doesn't "talk down" to you...and doesn't make you feel crazy when you have a symptom you can't describe....I really really liked her a lot...It seems like good doctors are so hard to find please please keep her !!!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
18 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Nikki L Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMount Kisco Medical Group, 2507 South Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nikki L Roberts in this video.
Dr. Nikki L Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.