Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nikki A Keisler MD
Dr. Nikki A Keisler has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nikki A Keisler has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Nikki A Keisler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Don’t choose this doctor if you have a chronic illness
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nikki A Keisler - Posted on December 12th, 2018
I first took my 65 year old mother that is suffering from RA to this doctor and was impressed that she seemed genuinely caring. Therefore I decided to become a patient and referred my best friend, her mother and her daughter based on my first impression. That was a mistake. I’ve been dealing with this doctor for my chronic illness for numerous appointments and each time I try to talk about my symptoms or ask a question, she looks at her watch or gives a rush answer. Once she told me she was checking on something and never came back. The nurse came in and when I asked her the question, she didn’t know what I was talking about. I luckily found a new doctor that cares more about her patients than a paycheck. My mother and I will not be coming back, and I have spread the word to my family and friends to stay away from this doctor. Why give her my insurance dollars when she can’t spend more than 5 minutes to answer my questions.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nikki A Keisler - Posted on September 13th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nikki A Keisler - Posted on September 30th, 2016
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
11 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Nikki A Keisler Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKERSHAWHEALTH URGENT CARE AT ELGIN, 40 Pinnacle Pkwy Ste 210, Elgin, SC
Dr. Nikki A Keisler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elgin, SC.