Dr. Nikki L Timko Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Nikki L Timko?

Nikki Timko

This so-called doctor is an inept and contemptible buffoon. She sent my granddaughter home from Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in New York with a "collapsed lung" with passing remarks to me of, "She's doing wonderfully and beautifully" and, besides, we need the bed for more acute patients". A week later, my granddaughter passed away due directly to her incompetence. I can only hope that "Doctor FeelGood" finds herself in a like situation with someone as her caregiver exhibiting the same "depraved indifference" as she demonstrated in her demeanor toward my granddaughter. The "old bat" is getting up there in years and, it's my guess, she's already on a slippery slope. When I wrote to the director of the Hospital, he, of course, is going to back her to the hilt, i.e. "You lie and I'll swear to it". And the patient advocate they have in their facility is a joke, since whom do you think the patient advocate works for - the HOSPITAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! And our attorney saved us a lot of money because he said, "They have a lot of practice going up to the line and not crossing it". To sue them would have been throwing good money after bad. I can only hope she contracts some disease for which even her colleagues cannot find a cure and she wastes away and dies - and I will be positively gleeful to know her exit from this planet has been an extremely painful one. My granddaughter couldn't stay here, I realize, she was too good for this earth, but it didn't have to be at the hands of an incompetent boob like NIKKI TIMKO. She does not even deserve to be addressed by the title of DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Autism Spectrum Disorder