Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nikola M Mihaylov has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
My experience with Nikola Mihaylov’s primary care practice at the Clark Clinic proved to be a huge regret. My first issue was that he was usually very late. I schedule the earliest morning appointments available so I can get on to work. With no other appointments ahead of me he was still over 50 minutes late. This happened on more than one occasion and it happened to my wife too. He would always blame the other staff in his office even though it was the first appointment, and made well in advance. When I was seen he wanted to run several tests and have several follow up visits. I respect that is his decision as he is the doctor. I did tell him my insurance is a high deductible plan and I’m paying a lot for every visit. I just can’t afford several visits. Apparently that would not work for him, so he made up a reason why he will discharge me. His office lied and said I violated a no show/compliance policy in which I missed 3 appointments without giving notice. I called the office and they confirmed that is not true and noted it. However this level of dishonesty is unacceptable and not professional for a doctor.
Dr. Mihaylov is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Medical University Sofia
Graduated in 1997
Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Dr. Nikola M Mihaylov accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsClark Digestive Care Center, 225 Hospital Dr Ste 200B, Winchester, KY
Dr. Nikola M Mihaylov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winchester, KY.