Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nikolaos Trichopoulos
Dr. Nikolaos Trichopoulos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with other offices in Wausau, WI and Santa Fe, NM (and 2 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology. Dr. Trichopoulos is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital and Kaseman Presby Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Nikolaos Trichopoulos has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Nikolaos Trichopoulos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.