Facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia, including the relationship between blood sugar and cholesterol, and who is most at risk.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nikoloz Chitaia
Dr. Nikoloz Chitaia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lees Summit, MO, with other offices in Independence, MO and Independence, MO (and 2 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Chitaia is affiliated with MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospita and Centerpoint Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nikoloz Chitaia has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Thyroid Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Chitaia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospita
Centerpoint Medical Center
19 Years Experience
Tbilisi State Medical University
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Nikoloz Chitaia accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nikoloz Chitaia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lees Summit, MO.