Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Nikunjkumar I Patel has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Nikunjkumar I Patel has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
Dr. Nikunjkumar I Patel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nikunjkumar I Patel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 4
Dr Patel is a very good Dr. I will always respect and appreciate his services. HIS WIFE on the other hand as a receptionist is rude. She made my mother feel like she was incompetent and stupid. I will change doctors because of her attitude toward my mother's bill, she told my mother that she should be grateful that she was not turned over to a collection agency because of her balance. WELL that balance was because they did not PREAUTHORIZE a procedure in a timely manner, and that is not my mothers fault. YOUR INCOMPETENSE in not something that my mother should be held responsible for. SO needless to say we are switching doctors.!!!!
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Nikunjkumar I Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- FirstCare PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsNeosculpt Laser Vein And Cosmetic Surgery Center Pllc, 4716 S 14th St, Abilene, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nikunjkumar I Patel, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Abilene, TX, in this video.
Dr. Nikunjkumar I Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abilene, TX.