Dr. Nikunjkumar I Patel Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Nikunjkumar I Patel?

Front desk staff very rude

Dr. Patel is always very nice. His wife and front desk staff on the other hand are the complete opposite. They are extremely rude! I will NOT return to this office again.

Dr Patel is a very good Dr. I will always respect and appreciate his services. HIS WIFE on the other hand as a receptionist is rude. She made my mother feel like she was incompetent and stupid. I will change doctors because of her attitude toward my mother's bill, she told my mother that she should be grateful that she was not turned over to a collection agency because of her balance. WELL that balance was because they did not PREAUTHORIZE a procedure in a timely manner, and that is not my mothers fault. YOUR INCOMPETENSE in not something that my mother should be held responsible for. SO needless to say we are switching doctors.!!!!

Not enough time

Always in hurry, does not check u thoroughly, does not listen to patient, sometimes rude