- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Niladri Aichbhaumik MD
Dr. Niladri Aichbhaumik, MD is a doctor primarily located in Woodbury, MN, with other offices in Woodbury, MN and Saint Paul, MN( and 2 other locations). They have 18 years of experience. Their specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
Dr. Niladri Aichbhaumik has 4 locations
Dr. Niladri Aichbhaumik has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Niladri Aichbhaumik has the following 16 expertise
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
18 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Niladri Aichbhaumik Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Niladri Aichbhaumik
Niladri Aichbhaumik, MD graduated form Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit. He then completed his Internal Medicine residency at the Washington University in St Louis School of Medicine. He went on the complete a fellowship in Allergy & Immunology at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit. Dr Aichbhaumik is board certified by both the American Board of Allergy and Immunology and the American Board of Internal Medicine. He treats children and adults with asthma, nasal allergies, food allergies, eczema, hives, and chronic sinus issues.