Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nilam K Amin has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Nilam K Amin has the following 14 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 25
My daughter is suffering from severe eczema for several years now and she was seeing her for the past two years. She just went to see her a few minutes ago.Dr. Amin didnt even listen to her complaints and she was there only for maybe one minutes. WASTE OF TIME. SHE JUST PRESCRIBED HER PREDISONE AND NOT EVEN LISTENING HOW SHE WAS. MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN MISSING CLASSES AT SCHOOL AND WHEN SHE FINALLY MADE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE HER IT WAS JUST WASTE OF TIME. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE. I AM JUST WONDERING WHY IS HER ATTITUDE CHANGE WHEN BEFORE SHE WAS REALLY NICE AND ACOMODATING.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
17 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUptown Orthopedic Surgeons, 4211 N Cicero Ave Ste 201, Chicago, IL
Dr. Nilam K Amin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.