Dr. Nilda Calimano Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nilda Calimano?

Long term relationship

I was with my last doctor for over twenty years. Over that much time you learn somethings about the doctor and staff. I assure you that Dr. Calimano and staff are top and I foresee myself being a patient for many years.

As a result of my initial and only office visit with this physician as a geriatric patient I was made to feel that the use of the scientific method as a tool for study,diagnosis and treatment of my complaint was totally irrelevant..any personal hard data collection discounted, none encouraged..during the visit I felt that immediate assumptions/assessments were being made based on "presumed" class of patient and gender...no seeming effort to determine what brought the individual in for treatment based on "patient observations and concerns." Physician was polite,willing to accomodate prescription request for renewal of current emergency meds..though I was unfamiliar with having 2 med requests written on a single prescription or seeming reliance on my verbal description of med refill needs..(med name and dosage)..Earlier contact with this physician - via daughter who had no insurance (approximately a year ago)..similar experience i.e bedside manner..daughter recently moved to East Coast..between jobs..paid cash..daughter expressed re: physician terseness,dismissive posture. Subsequently, daughter received excellent care at Temple U...(self referred)under care of specialist..Had made appointment with this physician seeking to establish a primary care relationship (based on my experience of "excellent" care with another more senior male physician within this practice). My appointment with this physician was a follow up to an emergency that occured while my primary care physician who is "excellent" was unavailable.

Dr. Nilda Calimano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wynnewood, PA.