2.8

Highly Dissatisfied

Dr. Baxi

I have been seeing Dr. Baxi since 2007. He has worked very hard for me. e suggests when i need to see a counselor and has several available. he is not a primary counselor but listens. i believe his concerns are medication focused. If you are not happy with him ask the right questions. Thank You Dr. Baxi

poor is a compliment

he lies

Makes patients feel worse than when they come in. Tries two prescriptions max and if they don't agree with you, gives up and tells you he doesn't know what's wrong with you. Doesn't spend any time with patients before rushing them out the door. Would NEVER recommend to anyone.

find another doctor

Dr. Baxi spends about 3 minutes with me. When I try to explain things, I know he isn't listening. He justs says uhuh ok. Terrible! Hands me my script and see you next month- only to get my money. I dont need to see him monthly. All he does is hand a script. My last visit I had 5 minutes with him. Wow! Only because he kept telling me my insurance didn't pay him for 2 visits. He got very vocal about that. Once I got home and spoke with my insurance co., they stated he was paid. His wife, who does the insurance claims should probably get a new job!

I have been a patient of his since May 2012 and I have never felt better. I went from being on 5 medications with Dr. Sperazza (don't waste your time with her at all) to 3 medications that actually work without turning me into a zombie. I usually wait only 10 minutes to see Dr. Baxi compared to the AT LEAST 30 minute wait with Sperazza. I don't spend much time talking with Dr. Baxi but he does have several counselors in his Mountaintop office if you feel you need someone to talk to. I'm very satisfied with my treatment and I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Nilesh H Baxi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hazleton, PA.