Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nili Azhar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nili Azhar has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Nili Azhar has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
My first appointment with Dr. Azhar will be my last. Her communication skills and ability to connect with the patient is severely lacking. Her manner is very superficial, like she is just going through the motions to make a living. There was not one ounce of compassion or interest in anything I had to say. She even questioned results that were provided to her regarding some of my tests conducted at Northwestern Medicine in Chicago, when the numbers were clearly in front of her. She took no initiative to even look at my previous records and her behavior suggested that she really didn't have any interest in what she is doing. Not sure why she became a physician. One of my test results I pulled up on my cell phone, and, at one point, she pushed the phone back at me like she really didn't care to see them, even though it was my bone density scan results. What a disappointment! She needs to realize that patients have a choice - and I choose to never return.
As a retired medical professional I can say Dr. Azhar is at the top for bedside manner, professionalism, thoroughness. As a patient I can say the same. She has excellent communication skills, making certain I understood fully what her diagnosis and treatment plan would be. I highly recommend her for primary care.
Stay away from this one! I am reporting this one to the medical board!
Dr. Azhar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Nili Azhar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLifestyle Lift Phoenix, 2201 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Nili Azhar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.