Dr. Nilima Dash Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Nilima Dash?

Although finding out you have an abnormal mammogram and then requiring ultrasound and biospy is incredibly stressful and emotional, my experience at AGH breast center was a very positive one. The front staff, mammographers, ultrsonographers and radiologists and nurse were incredible compassionate, kind and supportive. Dr Dash was an absolute angel, explaining everything well, holding my hand, professional and most importantly humanistic. I felt as if I was the most important person in the room and she cared completely for my well being. Everyone explained what they were going to do before they did it, gave a rationale as to why it was being done and gave me emotional support. I thank the team at the breast center at AGH! you should be proud of the team you are on!

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.