Dr. Nilkanth Ranade Is this you?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Finally... a surgeon that cares

I was getting the run-around by another surgeon who kept postponing my gallbladder surgery. I was in tremendous constant pain so I switched to Dr. Ranade, was admitted to the hospital, and he took it out the very next day! The office is well run and they truly care what you think and ask you to even fill out a satisfaction survey to continue to make their patients happy. There was no wait time for my appointment. Dr. Ranade is a very skilled surgeon and I am VERY happy wih him.

Awesom

He saved my life. I was in an emergency situation after a simple surgery went bad by another physician. While in ICU, he became my surgeon and was very compassionate to what I was going thru. He explained everything to me clearly and he showed he cared. I recommend him highly

Dr. Nilkanth Ranade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.