Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Nilkhanth Purohit
Dr. Nilkhanth Purohit, MD is a Doctor primarily located in The Villages, FL, with other offices in South Williamson, KY and The Villages, FL . He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Purohit is affiliated with Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital, Williamson Memorial Hospital, Williamson, Wv and Wmh, Williamson, West Virginia. He speaks English.
Dr. Nilkhanth Purohit has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nilkhanth Purohit has the following 2 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Nilkhanth Purohit has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Nilkhanth Purohit yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Purohit is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Williamson Memorial Hospital, Williamson, Wv
Wmh, Williamson, West Virginia
Warh, South Williamson, Kentucky
42 Years Experience
S M S Medical College
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nilkhanth Purohit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near The Villages, FL.