Dr. Nilofar H Islam Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nilofar H Islam?

Dr. Islam performed an ablation on my heart several years ago to keep my heart from going into afib. It worked and I have not had another problem

I had a pacemaker implant at another location but due to travel time and hazards during winter months, I wnated something closer to home. Dr. Islam was supposed to make some minor adjustments to my pacemaker programming but shut off the bottom driver which nearly cost me my life. I was sick to the point I was vomitting violently for nearly a week, even though another doctor in the facility corrected the issue on the third day because my body was so disrupted during that time , it took a few more days to return to normal. She actually told me that I know nothing about the way the heart and pacemakers work because I was not a doctor. She also stated that no one in the world needs programming in the pacemaker to ensure the bottom chamber of the heart beats normally. ( in fact, about .5% of the people in the US who have pacemakers actually have this option). I had told her not to change that and let her modify other items only after she promised not to change this. When she got done, I told her I did not feel good and she told me it was just my body adjusting to the lower pacing rate of the pacemaker. I did not make it home from the office before I had to pull over and vomit 3 different times. She refused to change this back and I had to threaten a law suit to get the group to schedule me with a doctor who would fix the issue.

Bad experience

I would highly recommend this physician.