Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Niloofar Arbabi MD
Dr. Niloofar Arbabi has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Niloofar Arbabi has the following 10 expertise
- Couple's Therapy
- Sex Therapy
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Personality Disorders
Dr. Niloofar Arbabi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
The best Pediatric Doctor by far
Self-verified patient of Dr. Niloofar Arbabi - Posted on September 29th, 2011
I have four children ages 17, 10, 3, yrs and 19months. I have seen a few different pediatricians through the years and they don't even begin to compare to Dr. Arbabi. She is kind, kid-friendly, teenager understanding, very well educated, will research when she is not 100% sure of something so not to give her opinion, but an educated diagnosis. Many doctors fail in many of these areas. I get phone calls reminding me to bring in the little ones ( for their routine well child visits/immunizations (cause I surely can forget). I get follow up calls from staff or even the doctor herself if one of the kids is really ill to check and see how they're doing. We were one of the first families to go to her new Reston office in 2008 and we will be very devoted to continuing care there even if we move away from the area. Oh, forgot to mention Karen at the front desk- the best ever!
Responsive, Caring & Professional
Self-verified patient of Dr. Niloofar Arbabi - Posted on June 23rd, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Niloofar Arbabi - Posted on October 7th, 2009
Caring & Competent Pediatrician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Niloofar Arbabi - Posted on May 9th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
22 Years Experience
Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Niloofar Arbabi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNEW HORIZON PEDIATRICS PC, 1760 Reston Pkwy Ste 400, Reston, VA
Dr. Niloofar Arbabi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reston, VA.