Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Niloufar Tabatabaei has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Niloufar Tabatabaei Certification Area Certification Status Certification History Comments Internal Medicine Not Certified No Certification History This physician has not completed the requirements for ABIM certification. You may wish to check again periodically. This doctor is not board certified in anything. From patient standpoint, one would be very worried about the doctor or the hospital hiring non-board certified physicians
15 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Niloufar Tabatabaei accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOlmsted Medical Center, 1650 4th St SE, Rochester, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Niloufar Tabatabaei in this video.
Dr. Niloufar Tabatabaei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.