The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nilpesh M Patel has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Nilpesh M Patel has the following 4 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Nilpesh M Patel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nilpesh M Patel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I'd been having wrist pain in one wrist for 4yrs and 8 mo, seen 7 orthopedic doctors, an RA doctor, multiple blood test, 7 X-rays and 2 MRI. I went to see Dr Patel today and FINALLY found out what's wrong with me! I have a very rare bone deformity, rare as in <1% of the population. I had my 8th X-ray in his office today, he came in and showed me the bones on both my wrist versus two other patients. The difference in the normal bone of the other patients and mine was clear as day. I can't understand how SEVEN other orthopedic doctors missed this but Dr Patel saw it and even gave me information on other known cases like mines. I am so relieved to finally have a diagnosis... His bedside manner was excellent and he took the time to listen to me and honestly and completely answer my questions. Oh and by the way when treating a cyst he prefers to drain it with a needle aspiration rather than first putting you through surgery unlike other doctors...
14 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLakewood Weight Loss And Wellness, 9219 Garland Rd Ste 2107, Dallas, TX
Dr. Nilpesh M Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.