Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nilufer A Guleyupoglu has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Cancer Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Acute Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. G has helped me immensely in dealing with the severe arthritic pain in my hips. I'm dismayed at some of the other reviews because my experience has been completely different! I have found her to be warm and a good listener. She worked out an effective pain management protocol for means spent time explaining the medical rationale for my regimen. It is true, however, that this is a very busy office and so wait time can sometimes be lengthy. However, I have had only good experiences interacting with Dr. G and her staff.
This is the worst "doctor" and office management I have ever experienced. Here are some words the perfectly describe this circus: Uninformed, detached, over-extended. Lack of concern for patients' welfare. Nonexistent communication and follow-up. Constant misdiagnoses. Aloof. Arrogant. Zero listening skills, in management and medical care. This is just the tip of the iceberg! Shame on this farce.
Dr. Guleyupoglu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
New York Medical College
Dr. Nilufer A Guleyupoglu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUnique Pain Medicine, 369 Lexington Ave Ste 800, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nilufer A Guleyupoglu in this video.
Dr. Nilufer A Guleyupoglu is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New York, NY.