Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nima Massoomi
Dr. Nima Massoomi, MD, DMD, M.Ed is a Doctor primarily located in Cupertino, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Massoomi is affiliated with El Camino Hospital and Community Hospital of Los Gatos. Dr. Massoomi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Nima Massoomi has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Nima Massoomi has the following 7 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 3 of 4
Dr Massoomi is an expert in his field, humble and truly professional. We went to him twice. Once for my son's surgery and recently for my wife. Both times we have seen almost no pain , smooth recovery and great satisfaction. I highly recommend to see Dr Massoomi before checking another surgeon.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Massoomi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
El Camino Hospital
Community Hospital of Los Gatos
10 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Nima Massoomi accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nima Massoomi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cupertino, CA.