Dr. Nima Rabbani Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Nima Rabbani?

The best doctor I've ever had

Dr Rabbani took care of my mother as she passed away and he was so warm and comforting. He was very attentive and made sure she didn't suffer. I don't know what I would have done without him. Now my husband is extremely ill and he agreed to see him even though he didn't take our insurance and he immediately changed his meds and asked all the right questions and my husband was so comfortable with him. And his staff is wonderful as well.

Best doctor of the valley

Dr. Rabbani has all the qualities and knowledge a doctor shall have . I highly recommend for both internal medicine and nephrology . His bed side manner are the best I have experienced . He personally follow up on his patients .

Caring and Compassionate

Dr. Rabbani recently took care of my mother when she was in the hospital and I was very impressed with his care. He spent extra with her and my family making sure all our questions were answered and he really showed that he wasn't in a rush to leave. He really showed that he cares.