Dr. Nima Shemirani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nima Shemirani?

Nonsurgical Revision Rhinoplasty to Correct "Polly Beak"

Posted on February 27th, 2017

On January 13, 2017, I had a nonsurgical revision rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Nima. My first rhinoplasty (by a different surgeon) resulted in a “polly beak deformity” and collapsed bridge. This left me with an obvious bump on my profile and a tip that looked separate from the rest of my face, because the collapsed bridge drew more attention to it. This distressing outcome made me wary of starting a relationship with a new plastic surgeon. However, beginning with my first phone call to the office, the staff at Eos Rejuvenation put me at ease. During the initial phone conversation, I was given cost estimates without having to ask. This was dramatically different from the phone conversations I’ve had with other plastic surgeon’s offices, which are often reticent to provide cost estimates. I greatly valued the openness expressed by Dr. Nima’s staff. This basis of honest communication distinguished them from the competition and has continued to last. When I arrived at the office for my appointment, my positive impressions were confirmed. The office is welcoming, clean, tastefully decorated, and in an excellent location. When I met Dr. Nima, I was struck by his demeanor of genuine kindness. Many plastic surgeons are focused on ‘getting rid of the bad,’ but the philosophy of Dr. Nima is to bring out the natural beauty of his patients. In my other revision rhinoplasty consultations, I was made to feel insecure about the imperfections of my nose, and I felt as if the surgeons were trying to a coerce me into a procedure through panic. Dr. Nima’s consultation did not focus on these problems. Instead, he calmly outlined the ways in which my nose could be improved in a manner that made me hopeful. His kindhearted approach is what motivated me to select his office for the procedure. Several weeks have passed since Dr. Nima performed my nonsurgical revision rhinoplasty. The procedure took about thirty minutes and instantly corrected the problems I had with my nose. The deformities which used to bring an onslaught of insecurities every time I looked in the mirror, or took a photograph, were quickly erased - as if by “magic.” Instead of an unattractive bump, I now have a beautiful profile. The bridge of my nose was filled with Retsylane and a small amount of botox was injected into the tip. I am so grateful for the expertise of Dr. Nima and the warm assistance of his staff. For the first time in over a year, I am happy with my appearance. I would highly encourage any prospective patients to trust Dr. Nima with fulfilling their plastic surgery objectives. My experience at his office with nonsurgical revision rhinoplasty was positive in every aspect. Thank you so much, Eos Rejuvenation.

Posted on November 1st, 2016

I absolutely LOVE Dr Nima and the entire staff. I live between Dallas and LA and i needed a botox touch up one time and was nervous to try anyone "new". I was referred to him by my facialist/friend that lives and works in LA too. I had been seeing my Dallas Dr for 6 years and went to him based on his policy of not over doing injections and worried about a new person. Dr Nima was so amazing at being conservative on the botox touch up, when i requested that, but also no pain during the procedure (i hate needles) and no bruising either! I loved the results so much i not only switched to have him be my full time Doctor for all "procedures" but I also had him do a little "work" on my lips and under my eyes for my birthday present to myself and I AM OBSESSED! No one has noticed i had anything done, they just keep tell me how rested i look! Dr Nima is amazing and my go to man for any and all things to make me young again! THANK YOU DR NIMA and Team!!!!

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Amazing Office! Now One month Post Op, Septo/Rhinoplasty, amazing results so far, pre-op could not breathe, now its amazing how good i breathe, pre-op had a hump on my nose and now its perfectly straight and super natural results! Dr. Nima himself is extremely nice and caring, truly is interested in patient care, not like other doctors rushing you out. Extremely professional and makes you feel comfortable about the situation. The office staff as well, amazing and super professional, super quick with paperwork you need. They Always make you feel right at home always update you on things, they always offer you complimentary water and coffee. They prepare you for everything especially since i did my Consult literally 2 weeks before My surgery, they are super quick, instructed me on Post-Op and gave me a kit made sure i understood everything perfectly. Surgery is a scary experience, but with this office they make you feel comfortable about the situation. Honestly the best decision of my life was to come to this office & have Dr. Nima perform my surgery Have absolutely no complaints. && so far I have got many Compliments on my new and functional Nose! Thanks Dr. Nima && Staff.

First ever treatment

Posted on May 7th, 2015

This was my first ever time at a cosmetic surgery and I thoroughly enjoyed it; and would recommend to anyone! I had a couple fillers on my face and, only a few weeks later, I think it looks fantastic : ~ ) The practise is beautiful, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, and all the staff are gorgeous and friendly. The mirrored restroom is definitely worth checking out! But most of all Doctor Nima is not only a super surgeon, but very generous and funny to talk with too.

Forehead Gash Needed Stitches!

Posted on July 9th, 2014

I gashed my forehead open in a bike accident. The cut was jagged and deep and gushing blood down my face. I needed stitches and was concerned about a scar. I am so lucky that Dr. Shemirani is the doctor who stitched me up. He is a brilliant and talented plastic surgeon. His stitches were careful and precise and the wound has healed quickly and perfectly - it is invisible now. Dr. Shemirani is caring and warm and immediately instills confidence. He is a perfectionist (in a good way!) and clearly takes great pride in his work. He met me without hesitation at 9:30 p.m. on a Saturday night on an emergency basis to patch me up -- so kind and amazing. I am so grateful. I would go back to him for any procedure.

Love

Posted on November 7th, 2012

Dr. Shemirani is amazing. He knows how to make is patients feel comfortable. I was nervous about getting anything done, but once I left his office I was so happy I did! I got my lips done with juvederm. I had no bruising and it was only swollen the night of and a little bit the next day. My results are amazing. I could not be happier!

Dr. Shemirani is amazing

Posted on August 30th, 2012

First of all, Dr. Shemirani is very nice and thorough. He is extremely knowledgable and professional and truly cares about his patients, making sure they are happy with the results and considering the long run. I would not go to anyone else.

Dr. Shemirani is the BEST!

Posted on August 27th, 2012

Dr. Shemirani is a very caring Doctor. He is trust worthy and honest. I would not go to anyone else!

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Dr.Shemirani and his assistant Neda are amazing. The doctor listened to all my concerns and gave helpful answers and suggestions. I got the best care, and thanks to Dr.Shemirani I look fabulous. I will definitely be going back.

customer satisfaction is his goal

Posted on August 15th, 2012

I would definitely recommend his services to anyone in the area. He is very caring and does not push his opinions anyone. He follows up very promptly to see how you are doing as well as marking sure if you are completely satisfied with the services. His office is very neat and clean and his staff is very professional. Upon arriving at his office, there is never a long wait, which is a great thing.

Dr. Shemirani is great!!!!!

Posted on June 19th, 2012

Dr. Shemirani is not only caring towards his patients but also takes the time to follow up and make sure they are completely happy with their results. If you have any concerns he addresses them quickly and doesn't keep you waiting. I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else.

Dr. Shemirani

Posted on May 27th, 2012

Dr. Shemirani, is the most gifted plastic surgeon I have ever been to. I have been to and have had plastic surgery from doctors who went to Harvard & Yale medical schools, Stanford, USC, Etc.. & plastic surgeons who are very well known to be the best in the world. Not to take anything away from those doctors, but Dr. Nima Shemirani was the best plastic surgeon I have ever been to. I am very O.C.D and very picky, and all the other doctors could not do for me what doctor, Shemirani, did for me. The results from his work were perfect. I just think doctor, Shemirani, was born with a gift to do plastic surgery, Like Leonardo Da Vinci, was a born an artist. In my opinion he was the best doctor I have ever been to. He is a excellent person, and a excellent doctor.