Dr. Nimesh B Patel Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Nimesh B Patel?

Knee Replacement

Dr. Patel is wonderful. Hes a very caring and Responsible Dr. Hes's Concern about your Healing Process. His Medical Team are Wouderful always checking on you, on how im feeling. I Do Recomnend Dr. Patel to Do another Surgery on my other knee in the future. When the time is right and 100% better with my other knee. Thank you! I feel so much better so far and im progressing. Thanks Again!

A beautiful day

I am feeling so blessed to have Dr Patel as my surgeon...It was a great experience and a great success...The people at the Lakewood hospital were extremely dedicated and i am very thankful

Excellent customer care

I am extremely satisfied with the care I've received from Dr. Patel and his team. Everyone has gone above and beyond with the level of care they have provided. I feel that surgery performed by the doctor has truly changed my life for the better!

Very good experience and everyone was very professional with my treatment and the follow up.

Great doctor

I would recommend Dr Patel to anyone needing hip replacement surgery. He and his team were very easy to communicate with both before and after the surgery.

Complete Knee Arthroplasty

I would highly recommend Dr. Patel if you are considering a knee replacement. He is straightforward, professional, and very thorough with his follow up. My experience has been better than I anticipated .

Great experience!!

I've had nothing but a wonderful experience..With my total hip replacement.. From the front desk in the Westminster office, to the hospital and all its employees, nurse's to the cleaning people. Everyone has been very supportive!! Not to mention, Dr Patel with his skill and kindness.. Has made my experience and recovery better than I ever expected...

Listens well and follows up promptly

Successful Total Knee Replacement!

My experience was fantastic with Dr. Patel, Panorama, and OrthoColorado Hospital. The materials and information shared with me prior to the surgery were invaluable, all of the medical staff were professional and competent, the surgery went beautifully, my two-night hospital stay went better than I expected as the nurses managed my pain well and the other team members (physical therapist, occupational therapist, respiratory specialist, etc) kept me feeling positive, and my at-home recovery was monitored by Panorama exceptionally well (for instance, I wrote a question on the Panorama online patient site on a Saturday evening about bruising on my leg. I expected to get a response on Monday, but a medical staff member called me within a few hours to answer my question).

Near Perfection

Dr. Patel and team are awesome! My total hip replacement has gone much better and easier than imagined. I will be having this excellent team do the second hip is a couple of months I would have given them 5 stars with the exception being the lack of face time and the use of the completely impersonal electronic HealthLoop app as their only channel of communication. A phone call or two would allow much more open dialogue and follow ups on my recovery.

Very pleasant meeting with Dr. Patel hope to talk to him regarding a hip replacement in the near future !

patient

Dr. Nimesh B Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Golden, CO.