Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nimesh K Patel DO
Dr. Nimesh K Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nimesh K Patel has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nimesh K Patel - Posted on July 5th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nimesh K Patel - Posted on May 26th, 2016
Great bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nimesh K Patel - Posted on July 1st, 2013
Great doctor. Always helpful and when he doesn't know he refers me to a specialist without hesitation. Friendly and easy to understand. I saw other reviews complain about the staff but and roughness from them is due to how busy they all are. I think they try their best to be kind considering the phone never stops ringing. They always return calls and when I had an emergency they followed up with me on their own for days. Made me feel special.
A doctor who listens.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nimesh K Patel - Posted on July 24th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nimesh K Patel - Posted on July 5th, 2012
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
25 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Nimesh K Patel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsL AND M MEDICAL GROUP, 404 Thames St Ste B, Groton, CT
Dr. Nimesh K Patel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Groton, CT.