Dr. Nimesh Patel Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Nimesh Patel?

Great service and wonderful Doctor

Posted on November 21st, 2017

Like every other visit ( I have 6- to 8 visits a year), I have had with this provider, I was checked in for my appointment by a friendly person at the front desk, brought back to my appointment in a timely manner and given excellent service by the staff and This type of professional service by the staff and Doctor is what keeps me coming back to this establishment.

Posted on February 19th, 2017

I see this doctor at the Conroe location.Friendly staff, good care and a quick visit time!

Dr. Patel

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Patel for over 2 years for a chronic condition. He is a very good listener. He is compassionate and sincere. His diagnostic skills are excellent. He takes the time to explain about your diagnosis. His staff is very nice, friendly and helpful. I love the convenience of the Montgomery office. Easy to get in and out quickly.

Great!

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

He is very straight to the point, professional and helpful in answering any questions I have for him

Dr. Nimesh Patel

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Very satisfied with Dr. Patel. He took care of my elderly mother and now me. Extremely dysatisfied with the insane bureaucracy at the lab for blood samples. I have to provide the same personal info over, and over, and over again, every three months when I have a lab test. It is insane. The personnel is fine, but the bureaucracy is absolutely attrocious. That is not Customer Service on the part of the administration. The administration should give it a try so they can know how it feels.

Good doctor

Posted on April 26th, 2016

I would recommend this doctor to friends because he listens & explains. Very cordial.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 10th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Patel for many years and I always recieve the same great care as I did the first time.I love the Montgomery location and the ease of now seeing him in Conroe as well.

Posted on June 18th, 2013

Dr. Patel has been my Dr. for over 2 years. He is always atune to my health needs. He was insturmental in my recovery from Accute Pancretitus and has continued providing the best in continued health care. His office staff is courteous, friendly and quick to respond to requests.

Dr. N. Patel

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

Always available or with Dr. Sharpless, his partner. Fully dependable and correct in his diagnosis...easy to talk to and to see.

Posted on May 4th, 2016