Dr. Nimesh Nagarsheth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nimesh Nagarsheth?

My experience with Dr. Nimesh Nagarsheth

Posted on August 8th, 2017

Dr. Nimesh Nagarsheth and nurse practitioner Marceline Naude are a true dynamic duo! In fact, the entire team is amazing! They literally saved my life and for this I will always be most grateful. I always found their bedside manner wonderful, efficient and professional. I can’t thank them enough for all they have done for me throughout this very trying ordeal. Sincerely, Carol Kowalski

All star doctor

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

It is all 5 star reviews for dr nagersheth. I have been a patient for many years and he always provides the absolute best care, best advice and best treatment. If you are searching for a doctor who treats the whole person and whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic then he is your guy. I have had mmultiple robotic surgeries and he is a master robotic technician. I was out of the hospital in less time then it takes to go grocery shopping. Dr. Nagersheth is currently treating me for endometrial cancer , after obtaining a second opinion from a renowned specialist in New York Dr. N. made one phone call to me that just might have saved my life. A big shout out to Lennis , Myladys and Patricia an amazing office staff that is professional, efficient and caring.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on June 15th, 2017

I came to him because of the bloodless program which he works in skillfully. I am so grateful to have willing specialists who so kindly care for people. I had a laparoscopic hysterectomy and was out the door before lunch. No pain or bleeding. Very quick recovery. Dr. Nagarsheth did such a beautiful job. He was kind and reassuring as I got ready for surgery. I thank him so much for being my doctor. I highly recommend him. Also, office staff were more helpful than I could have expected.

Excellent doctor

Posted on June 15th, 2017

I had a laparoscopic hysterectomy as a same day surgery. I could not believe it. Checked in at 6 a.m. and out the door by 11:30 a.m. I had no pain, Dr. Nagarsheth did beautiful work. There were no complications at all. He was very kind and reassuring. I would definitely recommend him.

Rude!

Posted on May 24th, 2017

Best Doctor

Posted on May 11th, 2017

Dr. Nagarsheth performed a very complicated surgery on me. I had met with other oncologist that made me feel very hopeless. I was diagnosed with endometriosis. Additionally as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, I do accept blood transfusions and other oncologist made me feel like I was unnecessarily putting my life in danger due to this surgery. However, with Dr. Nagarsheth, a bloodless surgery was not a problem. He was very reassuring and explained my options very clearly. He always respected my wishes. The surgery was scheduled less than a week after my first appointment. On the day of the surgery he and the entire OR staff were amazing at Mount Sinai Hospital. I am now in recovery mode but already feeling so much better than before the surgery. Office staff incredibly caring and helpful, particularly Donna. She helped get all my insurance paperwork and ensured my entire procedure would be covered by my insurance. Dr. Nagarsheth and his staff have been a God send.

Extremely skilled surgeon

Posted on March 4th, 2017

Performed a very complicated surgery on my elderly mother. Went "to bat" for her and, along with a very skilled urologist, performed the surgery exactly as planned. She is now completely recovered less than 3 weeks after surgery. Office staff incredibly caring and helpful , particularly Patricia and Myladys.

Awesome bloodless surgeon

Posted on January 21st, 2017

Dr Nagarsheth is a wonderful, kind, and a compassionate surgeon. He had met with me several times before I was able to have my surgery. I had a fast growing fibroid the size of a five month pregnancy that weighed four pounds. I live out of state. I am one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Dr. Nagarsheth's skill in dealing with bloodless medicine is like no other. I had met with eight other surgeons that perform bloodless surgery but they wanted to remove my ovaries and cervix, try UAE, and have it performed laparoscopic. These surgeons had no idea what was best for me. In contrast Dr. Nagarsheth, took the time to look at all my medical records, examined me, and clearly explained all my options, he even spoke with me several times over the phone and made me feel better each time that he was the right man. He evaluated me as a person and my situation, not just another statistic. I had to wait over five months to have the procedure performed because of my insurance, but it was well worth it. If I would have had the surgery some where else, I do not know what would have happened. It was a fast growing fibroid that had built its own blood supply. It was a very vascular surgery, the veins were very big. I had only my uterus and tubes removed. It was just an hour and twenty minutes, the blood loss was only 100 ml, and I stayed in the hospital for only one day. My recovery is going well, two months now and no side effects or problems. If it wasn’t for Dr. Nagarsheth and his willingness to help me, the outcome would have been different. He is a phenomenal man. His office on the other hand, had given me some difficulty. The surgical coordinator, Donna could give you a run for your money, but what I learned is don’t back down. Be persistent. Stay calm. Speak to the right people if she isn’t helping you. On the other hand, others in his office were great. His receptionist, Yesenia was wonderful. She was very helpful and she got me to speak with him on various occasions. I met with Dr. N. several times before the surgery and each time, I was more and more convinced of his skill, ability, and compassion in performing this surgery. He is a world renown surgeon for bloodless medicine and because of him my recovery is going exceptional. If I could give him ten stars for this review, I would. He is awesome.

Amazing recovery from surgery

Posted on May 14th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Nagarsheth after being diagnosed with endometrial cancer. I was feeling overwhelmed and unsure of the next steps. At our first appointment Dr. Nagarsheth explained his recommended course of action. A complete hysterectomy via laparoscopic surgery. He took as much time as I needed and I didn't feel rushed when I asked my questions. The surgery went fantastically well. I was home the same day. There was minimal pain and no need for pain killers. Four days after surgery I went down 2 flights of stairs and took a 20 minute walk. I was back at work in nine days. I honestly can not recommend Dr. Nagarsheth highly enough for both his skill as a surgeon and his humanistic approach to working with his patients.

Dr. Nagersheth saved my life!

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Dr. Nagersheth saved my life. He performed surgery on me and I had an excellent experience with him. He and his staff fixed my issues where Cornell Weill Medical could not. I am thankful and feel truly blessed to have met him.

Laparoscopic Hysterectomy

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Had Laparoscopic Hysterectomy with Dr.Nagarsheth at Englewood Hospital, NJ two weeks ago and couldn't be more satisfied ... I highly recommend

Posted on April 28th, 2015

He is an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him. He's a very caring doctor.